This full size DiLoro Men's Leather Wallet comes with an outside slip pocket that includes a free, removable Card Wallet. All DiLoro Leather wallets come equipped with strong RFID Blocking Technology to protect your personal information, driver's license data and credit cards.
If you're looking for a large, not a front pocket wallet, than this classic bifold leather wallet is perfect for you. With a generous size coin compartment, double billfold section and plenty of room to securely store at least 11 credit cards. You'll get 4 additional slip pockets inside the wallet plus the center slip pocket on the card wallet that will provide you with even more room for your driver license, business access cards and more.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro gift box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other special gift occasions.
*Only available in the USA in limited quantities!
- free, removable card wallet
- coin compartment with snap closure
- 4 inside hidden slip pockets, two on each side
- 7 credit card slots plus 4 more in card wallet
- back slip pocket
- double, full-size bill section to keep your wallet organized
SKU: 1703-BK (only available in the US)
MATERIAL: Soft, genuine full grain nappa leather
Wallet: 4 1/2" x 4" x 1" or 115 mm x 100 mm x 20 mm
Card Wallet: 4 1/8" x 2 7/8" x 1/8" or 103 mm x 74 mm x 2 mm
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.