Classic DiLoro Bifold Leather Travel Business Card Wallet in soft, full grain Napa leather (black & red) or brushed Buffalo leather (hunter brown). A convenient outside slip pocket provides easy and quick access to your most used card(s).
Lika all DiLoro wallets this beautiful men's or women's bifold travel business card holder wallet is outfitted with strong RFID blocking technology to protect your personal information such as your driver license and credit cards.
Perfect for attending Trade shows or similar events. Keep a full stack of your cards on one side and collect new contact on the other. Room for access cards, ID's, cash or credit cards.
You will not find many leather travel card wallets that come equipped with RFID blocking liners, if you are looking for convenience and peace of mind, you want to order a DiLoro Leather Bifold Card Holder and get complete protection and total peace of mind. Your new DiLoro leather card wallet not only holds your credit cards, driver license and membership cards but it also has room for cash.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other Special Occasions.
- 3 card slots
- 1 inside, hidden slip pocket
- 1 expandable card holder pocket
- Outside full length slip pocket
COLORS: Black, Red or Light Hunter Brown
SKU: 1604-BK / 1604-RD / 1604-LHUBR
MATERIAL: Soft, genuine full grain nappa leather (black &red) or vegetable tanned leather (light hunter brown)
DIMENSIONS: 105mm x 73mm x 10mm or 4 1/8" x 3" x 3/8"
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.