Compact Bifold Leather Wallet RFID Safe Hickory Brown
Bitte wählen Sie alle Optionen.
DiLoro European Style Bifold Coin Leather Wallet for Men Hickory Brown
European Style Leather Wallet for Men by DiLoro. Enjoy this compact sized, flip ID bifold wallet with a generous sized coin compartment. Equipped with strong RFID blocking technology to keep your personal data secured.
Our beautiful DiLoro leather wallet is made from the highest quality, full grain leather that will develop a gorgeous patina over time, this is the perfect wallet for daily use, it will last you long time, we guarantee it.
DiLoro Mens Leather Wallets are designed to protect without sacrificing the aesthetics of a beautifully designed leather wallet. Our stylish leather wallet design features multiple card slots, a clear see-thru ID window and a single currency bill compartment. The RFID blocking layer has been tested to block a wide range of signals and our DiLoro leather wallets do not make a crinkling noise as with other RFID wallets available on the market. We use only the highest grade RFID blocking liner available on the market.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas Gifts and other Special Occasions.
- Coin compartment with hidden snap closure
- 6 credit card slots
- 3 inside, hidden slip pockets
- Flip-ID window (W 3 5/8" x H 2 1/8" or W 93mm x H 55mm visible window)
- Full length bill section
Available colors: Antique Brown, Midnight Black or Hickory Brown.
MATERIAL: Full grain, top quality, soft nappa leather
Dimensions (closed): 110mm x 80mm x 20mm / 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" x 3/"
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.