Men's Leather Wallet with Flip ID
Bitte wählen Sie alle Optionen.
European Style DiLoro Men's Bifold Leather Wallet with Flip ID, Coin Compartment and strong RFID Blocking Technology.
Classic, genuine full grain, soft Napa leather (black) or vegetable tanned buffalo leather (hunter brown) bifold wallet with a double bill section and a generous sized coin compartment. Convenient fold-out clear plastic photo ID section on one side with room for more credit cards on the front side. Equipped with RFID blocking technology to protect your personal information such as your driver's license and RFID enabled credit cards.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box and new, with a dust bag ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas Gifts and other Special Occasions.
- full size Coin Compartment, not too big to make your wallet bulky but just the right size to be practical
- coin compartment with hidden snap closure
- securely holds a minimum of 8 Credit Cards
- inside, hidden slip pockets
- convenient see-thru Mesh or Clear Plastic Photo-ID Window (W 3 3/8" x H 3 1/8" or W 87mm x H 80mm visible window)
- double, full-size bill section to keep your currencies organized
COLORS: Black, Dark Hunter Brown
MATERIAL: Top quality full grain leather
- Closed: 4 5/8" x 3 3/4" x 3/4" / 125mm x 95mm x 20mm
- Fully Open: 14 1/4" long / 365mm long
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.