DiLoro Double Pen or Pencil Case Holder in Top Quality, Full Grain Nappa Leather
This beautiful, classic double pen or pencil case by DiLoro is made of full grain nappa leather, designed to hold two standard to full-sized pens or pencils. The inside of the pen case is fully lined with a non-tarnishing liner that will protect your fine writing instrument from scratches. The center divider will provide further protection while you travel with your pens or pencils making this the perfect travel pen case.
The edges of this elegant DiLoro pen case are folded and stitched and not simply cut like you will see on a less refined pen case. The stitching is super fine and perfectly applied by our skillful artisan craftsmen that know their craft. The top quality of the leather used in making all of our DiLoro pen cases assure that you will enjoy your product for many years to come, we guarantee it.
Each pen case ships in our elegant black DiLoro presentation box, suitable for (corporate) gifting. A DiLoro leather pen holder always makes an impressive gift even for the most distinguished person. Be it as a graduation, birthday, grooms gift, etc. or simply a gift to yourself to carry your favorite two pens with you in style when you travel or carry your pens in your briefcase.
- Genuine full grain nappa leather
- Double (two) pen case holder
- Center separator to keep pens from getting scratched
- Inside, non-tarnishing liner for extra protection
- Feel great when you take your pen out of your beautiful leather case
- Recommended for Fountain Pen, Ballpoint or Rollerball Pens and Pencils
- Ideal for corporate gifts as well as individual gifting (graduation, birthday, father's day, job promotion, etc.)
- Ships in our beautiful DiLoro gift box
Item #: 1623-(BK/RD)
Dimensions: 5 3/4" L x 1 2/3" W x 8/15" H / 14.5cm x 2.3cm x 4.1cm
This exemplary, skillfully made pen case is available in black or red. We can customize the pen case and the box with your corporate name and logo for promotional gifts, email us for a quote.
DiLoro products are designed and tested in Switzerland