Beautiful, Large, Full Size DiLoro Flip ID Zippered Bifold Leather Coin Wallet with RFID Blocking Technology. Available in Black, Hunter Brown and new Dark Hunter Brown.
Classic, genuine full grain leather wallet with a generous sized coin compartment, double see-thru ID sections, zippered center compartment and strong RFID blocking technology to protect your personal information such as passport data and credit card info. This beautiful DiLoro leather wallet is made from full grain Nappa (black) or vegetable tanned (Hunter Brown) leather that will develop a gorgeous patina over time, this is a great wallet for daily use.
DiLoro Leather Wallets are designed to protect without sacrificing the aesthetics of a beautifully designed leather wallet. Our stylish leather wallet design includes spacious card slots, non-stick window, and dual currency compartments. The RFID blocking layer has been tested to block a wide range of signals and our DiLoro leather wallets do not make a crinkling noise as with other RFID wallets available on the market.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other Special Occasions
- Large, Fullsize Leather Wallet
- Coin compartment with snap closure
- Zippered center compartment
- 10 credit card slots
- 2 inside, hidden slip pockets
- Double, full-size bill section
- Double fold out mesh photo-ID windows (W 3 3/8" x H 3 1/8" or W 87mm x H 80mm visible window)
- Black, Hunter Brown and new Dark Hunter Brown
SKU: 1808 BK, 1808 LHBR, 1808 DHBR
- Full grain Nappa (black) or vegetable tanned (Hunter Brown)
- 123mm x 95mm x 25mm (closed)
- 4 7/8" x 3 3/4" x 1" (closed)
- 14" / 35.8cm (fully open)
- Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.