Men's Leather Wallet Slim 2 ID Windows Black or Brown
Please select all options.
Quick Access, Secure Protection, Stylish Design: The DiLoro RFID Blocking Napa Leather Bifold Wallet
Looking for a slim, stylish, and secure wallet? Look no further than the DiLoro RFID Blocking Napa Leather Bifold Wallet. Made with top-quality napa leather, this wallet features a double-sided flip ID window for quick and easy access to your ID, driver's license, work key card, or membership card. It also includes RFID blocking technology to protect your personal information from unauthorized scans.
With its sleek design and durable construction, the DiLoro RFID Blocking Napa Leather Bifold Wallet is the perfect everyday wallet for men or women. It's also the perfect gift for any occasion, from groomsmen and best men to birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations.
Ships in our elegant black/silver DiLoro Gift Box, ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other Special Occasions.
Order your DiLoro RFID Blocking Napa Leather Bifold Wallet today and experience the difference.
- Securely holds a minimum of 6 credit cards (three on each side)
- 2 ID windows (double sided) allow for quick and easy access when traveling or at the store
- 2 inside slip pockets (one on each side)
- Double, full-size bill section to keep your currencies organized
- Convenient slim design, fits most front pockets
COLORS: Napa Black and Napa (Espresso) Brown
SKU Item #: 101
MATERIAL: Top quality, genuine full grain leather
DIMENSIONS: 110mm x 83mm x 15mm / 4 ¼" x 3 ¼" x ⅝"
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
- Video coming soon!
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.