Men's Leather Wallet Slim 2 ID Windows Gemini Brown
Please select all options.
DiLoro Men's Slim Bifold Saffiano Leather Wallet with 2 ID Windows (Gemini Brown)
DiLoro Men's Slim Bifold Wallet: Stylish, Secure, and Convenient in Gemini Brown
The DiLoro Men's Slim Bifold Saffiano Leather Wallet with 2 ID Windows in Gemini Brown is the perfect combination of style, security, and convenience. Made with genuine Saffiano leather and RFID blocking technology, this wallet will keep your cards safe and look great for years to come.
The slim design makes it easy to carry in your pocket or purse, and the double-sided ID window makes it quick and easy to access your ID, driver's license, or other important cards. Plus, it comes in an elegant black/silver gift box, making it the perfect gift for any occasion.
- Securely holds a minimum of 6 credit cards (three on each side)
- 2 ID windows (double sided) allow for quick and easy access when traveling or at the store
- 2 inside slip pockets (one on each side)
- Double, full-size bill section to keep your currencies organized
- Convenient slim design, fits most front pockets
COLOR: Gemini Brown
SKU Item #: 101
MATERIAL: Top quality, genuine full grain leather
DIMENSIONS: 110mm x 83mm x 15mm / 4 ¼" x 3 ¼" x ⅝"
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
- Video coming soon!
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.