New Design v2.0
We have redesigned our popular, full size, vertical leather wallet to implement some of the suggestions you made and simply called it the 2.0 version (for now).
Here's what's new:
- Coin compartment with hidden snap closure
- Inside coin compartment: SD or Sim card pocket
ONE fold out clear-view photo-ID window
- Double billfold section with additional 3 credit card slots hidden inside
As with all DiLoro Leather wallets this one is also equipped with strong RFID blocking technology to protect your privacy by blocking unauthorized scans of your RFID chip.
The leather wallet is made from full grain cow leather that will get even softer over time. This is a great wallet for daily use, it will last you long time.
DiLoro Mens Leather Wallets are designed to protect without sacrificing the aesthetics of a beautifully designed leather wallet. Our stylish leather wallet design includes perfectly fitted card slots, clear, see-thru plastic window ID and a dual currency billfold compartments which includes 3 extra credit card slots in the back for quick access to your most used cards. The RFID blocking layer has been tested to block a wide range of credit card RFID signals.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other Special Occasions
Layout Vertical Model:
- Coin compartment with hidden snap closure and new, a SD or SIM card slot
- Zippered center compartment
- Double billfold compartment
- 3 hidden credit card slots inside the bill compartment
- Total of 15 credit card slots
- 2 inside, hidden slip pockets
- Fold out Photo/ID window (W 2.44" x H 4.21" or W 62mm x H 107mm visible window)
- Full grain, top quality napa cow leather
- 122mm x 95mm x 25mm (closed)
- 4.77" x 3.77" x 1" (closed)
- 11 1/8" / 28.5cm (fully open)
Top Quality Product - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.