Enjoy this large, full size, vertical, flip ID, bifold leather wallet with a zippered center compartment, a generous coin compartment with an SD or Sim card pocket inside. Equipped with strong RFID blocking technology to protect your privacy by blocking unauthorised scans of your RFID chip.
Available in black nappa or vegetable tanned dark hunter brown leather.
Our beautiful DiLoro leather wallet is made from full grain cow (black) or buffalo (hunter brown) leather that will develop a gorgeous patina over time, this is a great wallet for daily use that will last you long time.
DiLoro Mens Leather Wallets are designed to protect without sacrificing the aesthetics of a beautifully designed leather wallet. Our stylish leather wallet design includes spacious card slots, mesh see-thru window, and dual currency billfold compartments that include 3 extra card slots in the back for quick access to your most used cards. The RFID blocking layer has been tested to block a wide range of signals and our DiLoro leather wallets do not make a crinkling noise as with other RFID wallets available on the market.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other Special Occasions
Layout Vertical Model :
- Coin compartment with snap closure and SD or Sim card pocket
- Zippered center compartment
- Total of 15 credit card slots
- 2 inside, hidden slip pockets
- Fold out clear-view photo-ID window (W 2.44" x H 4.21" or W 62mm x H 107mm visible window)
- Double, full-size bill section with additional 3 card slots
- Black (coming soon) and Dark Hunter Brown
- Full grain nappa cow (black) or buffalo (hunter brown) leather.
- 122mm x 95mm x 25mm (closed)
- 4.77" x 3.77" x 1" (closed)
- 11 1/8" / 28.5cm (fully open)
- Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.