Men's Leather Wallet Lugano Black or Brown
Please select all options.
DiLoro Men's Bifold Leather Wallet Lugano Collection Black or Brown
Slim, Genuine Napa Leather RFID Blocking Bifold Wallet for Men or Women
Keep Your Personal Information Safe
This slim, genuine Napa leather bifold wallet is equipped with strong RFID blocking technology to protect your personal information such as your driver's license and RFID enabled credit cards. The RFID blocking lining blocks unauthorized scans, keeping your information safe from identity thieves.
Luxurious Gift Box
This wallet ships in our elegant black/silver DiLoro gift box, making it the perfect gift for groomsmen, birthdays, anniversaries, Father's Day, graduation, Christmas, and other special occasions.
- Slim, genuine Napa leather construction
- RFID blocking lining
- 6 card slots
- 1 ID window
- 1 cash pocket
- 1 coin pocket
Order Yours Today!
- Securely holds a minimum of 8 credit cards (four on each side)
- 2 inside slip pockets (one on each side)
- Double, full-size bill section to keep your currencies organized
- Convenient slim design, fits most front pockets
COLORS: Black Napa, Dark Brown Napa and Dark Hunter Brown
SKU Item #: 1712
MATERIAL: Genuine full grain leather
DIMENSIONS: 114mm x 89mm x 13mm / 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1/2"
Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.