DiLoro Men's Leather Bifold Wallet with Flip ID, Coin Wallet and RFID Blocking Technology
Classic, black, genuine full grain nappa leather bifold wallet with a double bill section and a generous sized coin compartment. Convenient fold-out mesh photo ID section on one side with room for more credit cards on the front side. Equipped with RFID blocking technology to protect your personal information such as your driver's license and RFID enabled credit cards.
Ships in our elegant DiLoro Gift Box ideal for Groomsmen, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Father's Day, Graduation, Christmas and other Special Occasions.
- full size Coin Compartment, not too big to make your wallet bulky but just the right size to be practical
- easy access Snap Closure
- securely holds a minimum of 8 Credit Cards
- 4 inside, hidden slip pockets
- convenient see-thru Mesh Photo-ID Window (W 3 3/8" x H 3 1/8" or W 87mm x H 80mm visible window)
double, full-size bill section to keep your currencies organized
- Top quality full grain leather.
- 4 5/8" x 3 3/4" x 3/4"
- 125mm x 95mm x 20mm
- Top Quality - 30 Day Money Back - 2 Year Warranty*
DiLoro leather wallets are designed and tested for quality in Switzerland
*Register your DiLoro product to receive the 2nd year of warranty for Free
Why should you use an RFID blocking wallet?
- Your personal information on cards with RFID chips are vulnerable to theft by pickpockets using RFID scanners unless you have the special linings provided by all DiLoro RFID blocking leather wallets.
What is RFID?
- RFID stands for Radio-Frequency Identification. The chip-based technology is used by many industries in many roles and is often used in credit cards or passports to store personal information, which can be transmitted to an RFID scanner.
What is RFID Theft?
- RFID theft (often referred to as skimming) is when someone uses a scanner to read and duplicate the personal information from your RFID enabled gear without your knowledge.